When we are listening both to what we are saying and the other is saying, we recognize how to respond through presence with wisdom. This response can be an action, verbal expression or inaction and silence. Verbal expression is the external form of exchange we have with one another at certain dimensional levels.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for news and resources to nurture your soul.
- Wisdom of The Day: May 30, 2019: Conversations May 29, 2019
- Archetypes February 25, 2019
- Full SuperMoon in Leo February 17, 2019
- Revocation for the sacred masculine – Andrew Bartzis February 17, 2019
- Matrifocal vs Matriarchal/Patriarchal November 13, 2018
Categorized Tag Cloud
Conflict resolution techniques Energy exchange Holding space Relationship tips Healthy relationships Relationship counsel Practical spiritual practice Wisdom Inspiration Soul Spirit Communication through symbolism Loving language Communication techniques Maintaining energetic integrity Co-creating with the Creators