When we are listening both to what we are saying and the other is saying, we recognize how to respond through presence with wisdom. This response can be an action, verbal expression or inaction and silence. Verbal expression is the external form of exchange we have with one another at certain dimensional levels.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list for news and resources to nurture your soul.
- Wisdom of The Day: May 30, 2019: Conversations May 29, 2019
- Archetypes February 25, 2019
- Full SuperMoon in Leo February 17, 2019
- Revocation for the sacred masculine – Andrew Bartzis February 17, 2019
- Matrifocal vs Matriarchal/Patriarchal November 13, 2018
Categorized Tag Cloud
Practical spiritual practice Conflict resolution techniques Communication through symbolism Loving language Co-creating with the Creators Holding space Relationship counsel Wisdom Inspiration Soul Spirit Energy exchange Healthy relationships Relationship tips Maintaining energetic integrity Communication techniques